In an interview on ANC, Sen. Lacson answered questions on:
– passage of the 2019 national budget
– allegations of graft vs DBM Sec Diokno and calls for him to resign
– compensation for landowners affected by DPWH right-of-way projects
– Bangsamoro Organic Law plebiscite
Quotes from the interview… Continue reading “Interview on ANC | Jan. 21, 2019”
In an interview on DWIZ, Sen. Lacson answered questions on:
– need for transparency in the bicameral conference committee on the 2019 budget
– DBM Sec. Diokno’s claim that deleting P75B from DPWH budget may harm economy
– US NGO’s claim that PH is a ‘war zone in disguise’
– Sri Lankan president’s reported intent to ‘copy” PH war vs drugs
– ratification of the Bangsamoro Organic Law and efforts to reach out to Nur Misuari
– Sen. Pacquiao’s bout vs Adrien Broner
Quotes from the interview… Continue reading “Interview on DWIZ | Jan. 19, 2019”
A measure providing for rank classification in the PNP was discussed at the bicameral conference committee on Nov. 19. Sen. Panfilo M. Lacson, who sponsored the Senate version of the measure, led the Senate contingent while Rep. Romeo Acop led the House contingent.
Senate Bill 1869, An Act Providing for Rank Classification in the PNP
Sponsorship Speech for the measure providing for rank classification in the PNP
From Abante: Garantisado nang maisasabatas ang Philippine Identification System (PhilSys) Bill kung saan itatakda ang national ID para sa bawat Filipino at para rin sa mga tutungo ritong dayuhan.
National ID bill may become law before end-June
National ID measure tackled at bicameral conference committee level
Continue reading “📰 National ID system maisasabatas na – Lacson [Abante]”
In an interview, Sen. Lacson answers questions on the proposed measure seeking to establish a National ID system.
Quotes from the interview… Continue reading “#PingSays: On the National ID bill becoming law before end-June | May 23, 2018”
A measure providing harsher penalties against hazing and attempts at cover-up passed the bicameral conference committee level on Feb. 28, 2018.
Sen. Panfilo M. Lacson, chairman of the Senate Committee on Public Order and Dangerous Drugs that produced the Senate version of the measure, led the Senate contingent. Leading the House contingent was Justice Committee chairman Rep. Reynaldo Umali.
Lacson committee: Reclusion perpetua, P3M danyos sa mga sangkot sa hazing
Lacson committee pushes reclusion perpetua, hefty penalties vs hazing deaths
At a Glance: Findings and Recommendations on the fatal hazing of Horacio Castillo III