Kailan kami babayaran? Anong laban namin pag gobyerno? Ilan ito sa tanong ng mga may-ari ng lupang natamaan ng Road Right of Way ng mga proyekto ng DPWH. Panoorin ang kanilang mga kwento.
In an interview on ANC, Sen. Lacson answered questions on:
– passage of the 2019 national budget
– allegations of graft vs DBM Sec Diokno and calls for him to resign
– compensation for landowners affected by DPWH right-of-way projects
– Bangsamoro Organic Law plebiscite
Quotes from the interview… Continue reading “Interview on ANC | Jan. 21, 2019”
Highlights of the continuation of Sen. Lacson’s interpellation of the DPWH’s budget:
* Tracing a big chunk of the P75B ‘insertion’ in the DPWH’s 2019 budget
* Proposal to reallocate a part of the P75B to slope protection
* Plea to DPWH to ‘walk the extra mile’ in helping landowners affected by right-of-way issues
* Push to restore a provision in the 2019 budget not to start implementation of projects without settling ROW first
Quotes from the interpellation… Continue reading “Interpellation of the DPWH budget for 2019: “Walk the extra mile””
In an interview, Sen. Lacson answered questions on:
– what to do with the P75B removed from the DPWH’s budget
– justice for landowners affected by RROW projects
Quotes from the interview… Continue reading “#PingSays: On the P75-B removed from the DPWH’s 2019 budget | Jan. 15, 2019”
Patapos na ang matagal at nakakainip na paghihintay.
Ito ang mga saloobin na baon pauwi ng mga residente ng Batangas na nagtungo sa tanggapan ni Senador Panfilo Lacson sa Senado, tangan-tangan ang mga kopya ng mga dokumento para sa lupaing pag-aari nila na tinamaan ng mga proyekto ng Department of Public Works and Highways (DPWH).
Ang mga residente na pawang mga magsasaka ay kabilang sa tinatayang 140 pamilyang nagmamay-ari ng mga lupain na nahagip ng road right-of-way (RROW) na tangay ng mga proyektong imprastraktura ng naturang ahensiya na magpahanggang ngayon ay naghihintay na mabayaran sa perwisyong inabot alinsunod sa batas.
Bagama’t naging emosyonal ang simula ng meeting ng mga residente at kinatawan ng DPWH, nakahanap sila ng “middle ground,” ayon kay Lacson.
“I advised the Regional Director of the DPWH Region IV-A to simply find a solution instead of arguing and looking for problems. There’s P250 million in ROW appropriations for the Batangas project and there should be no reason to make those poor souls wait,” ani Lacson.
The long wait for compensation may finally be over for landowners affected by right-of-way (ROW) issues involving projects of the Department of Public Works and Highways (DPWH).
Some of the landowner-claimants from Batangas met with regional representatives of the DPWH on Monday afternoon, in the office of Sen. Panfilo M. Lacson.
While the meeting between the Batangas ROW claimants and the DPWH representatives started on a highly emotional note, the parties eventually found a middle ground, Lacson noted.
“I advised the Regional Director of the DPWH Region IV-A to simply find a solution instead of arguing and looking for problems. There’s P250 million in ROW appropriations for the Batangas project and there should be no reason to make those poor souls wait,” he said.
“I will continue to urge the DPWH leadership to render justice especially to the poor claimants who don’t have the wherewithal to have their claims processed and finalized,” he added.
Kasama ba kayo sa tinamaan ng ROW (Right-of-Way)?
Naglabas na ang DPWH ng listahan ng mga proyektong may pondo na ang road right-of-way (RROW). Kung apektado kayo ng mga proyekto ng DPWH, maaaring tingnan ang lista kung kabilang ang lugar ninyo sa mga napondohan na ang RROW.
Maaari rin pong makipag-ugnayan sa amin ang mga ngayon pa lamang magpoproseso ng mga dokumento para mabigyan ng kompensasyon.
Sa mga kumpleto na ang requirements pero wala pang nakukuhang bayad, maaari niyong ipagbigay alam sa amin:
📞: (02) 552 6601 Local 5790 [Mon-Thu, 8 am to 5 pm]
📱: 0917 828 2171 [Mon-Thu, 8 am to 5 pm]
Magpadala ng photo ng:
– inyong land title/tax declaration, bahay o lupa na tinamaan
– larawan ng DPWH Road Project
Narito ang listahan ng mga kinauukulang opisyal ng DPWH:View Fullscreen
During the interpellation of the DPWH’s budget for 2019, Sen. Lacson raised the following issues:
* the addition of P75 billion in the DPWH’s budget in the National Expenditure Program, without the DPWH’s knowledge
* woes of landowners whose lots were affected by DPWH projects with right-of-way components
* some data of the DPWH website being inaccessible when the DPWH’s budget is up for deliberation
Quotes from the interpellation… Continue reading “Interpellation of the DPWH budget for 2019”
In an interview on DWIZ, Sen. Lacson answered questions on:
– new scheme involving parking of ‘pork’
– bill seeking the abolition of the Road Board
– moves to amend the 1987 Constitution
Quotes from the interview… Continue reading “Interview on DWIZ | Dec. 15, 2018”
At the Senate hearing on the budget of the Department of Public Works and Highways for 2019, Sen. Lacson pointed out the need to ensure safety measures in implementing major projects such as BLISTT. “It’s bad enough we lose money to corruption. It’s worse if we lose more to lack of planning and preparation, or simply put, incompetence.”