Lacson Rejects ‘Ceasefire’ Offer After Exposing Infra Project Anomalies in Disgraced Ex-SP Cayetano’s Taguig

Sen. Panfilo “Ping” M. Lacson on Thursday declared there would be no “ceasefire” after exposing alleged anomalies involving infrastructure projects in Taguig City, the political bailiwick of disgraced ex-Senate President Alan Peter Cayetano.

Lacson said that the offer of a “ceasefire” by someone who had arbitrarily and indiscriminately opened fire without provocation is “hypocrisy aimed at buying time to recover and reconsolidate for his next sneaky move.”

“CEASEFIRE MY FOOT! Anong uri ng tao ang magde-declare ng giyera, toy gun ang dala, at laway ang bala; pag na-confront ng bomba, magre-request ng ceasefire, pabulong pa?” he said on X.

In Filipino: Lacson, Sinopla ang Alok na ‘Ceasefire’ Matapos Ibuking ang mga Anomalya sa Infra Projects sa Taguig ni Disgrasyadong Ex-SP Cayetano

Continue reading “Lacson Rejects ‘Ceasefire’ Offer After Exposing Infra Project Anomalies in Disgraced Ex-SP Cayetano’s Taguig”

Lacson: ‘Delicious’ Details of Anomalous Infra Projects in Disgraced Ex-SP Cayetano’s Taguig to be Exposed at Blue Ribbon Hearings

The “delicious” details behind anomalous infrastructure projects in Taguig City, the political bailiwick of disgraced ex-Senate President Alan Peter Cayetano, will be laid bare at the Senate Blue Ribbon Committee’s hearings on the matter, Sen. Panfilo “Ping” M. Lacson said Wednesday.

Lacson, who turned over evidence of the anomalous infrastructure projects to the Ombudsman last Tuesday, said the details will delve into at least five case studies he and his team conducted.

“‘Malicious pero delicious’ – bumigay na yata. Kung anu-ano na pinagsasabi. The public may partake of the “delicious” part if they watch the Blue Ribbon Committee hearings where the details of the truth behind the 5 Taguig case studies that we submitted to the Ombudsman will be exposed,” he said in a post on X.

In Filipino: Lacson: ‘Delicious’ na Detalye sa mga Maanomalyang Infra Projects sa Taguig ni Disgrasyadong Ex-SP Cayetano, Ilalantad sa mga Blue Ribbon Hearings

Continue reading “Lacson: ‘Delicious’ Details of Anomalous Infra Projects in Disgraced Ex-SP Cayetano’s Taguig to be Exposed at Blue Ribbon Hearings”

Lacson: Evidence on Anomalous Infrastructure Projects in Disgraced Ex-SP Cayetano’s Taguig Turned Over to Ombudsman

Sen. Panfilo “Ping” M. Lacson and his team on Tuesday turned over to the Office of the Ombudsman the evidence they gathered on anomalous infrastructure projects in Taguig City, the political bailiwick of disgraced ex-Senate President Alan Peter Cayetano.

Lacson said the evidence may be sufficient to support cases for plunder, malversation, and violations of the Anti-Graft and Corrupt Practices Act against those responsible.

“This morning, we turned over to the Office of the Ombudsman for their further evaluation and ‘motu proprio’ investigation all the documentary and testimonial evidence, i.e. official records culled from government websites, while others were supplied by reliable sources, that we have gathered so far,” he said in a post on X.

“We are looking at cases of plunder, malversation, violations of the Anti Graft and Corrupt Practices Act (RA 3019), etc.,” he added.

In Filipino: Lacson: Ebidensya sa mga Maanomalyang Infra Projects sa Taguig ni Disgrasyadong Ex-SP Cayetano, Nasa Ombudsman Na

Continue reading “Lacson: Evidence on Anomalous Infrastructure Projects in Disgraced Ex-SP Cayetano’s Taguig Turned Over to Ombudsman”

Lacson: More ‘Double Billing’ Cases Found in Disgraced Ex-SP Cayetano’s Taguig; Evidence Headed to Ombudsman Soon

More cases of double billing and collection involving infrastructure projects in Taguig City – the bailiwick of disgraced ex-Senate President Alan Peter Cayetano – have been uncovered and documented, and the proof of the money trail set to be submitted to the Office of the Ombudsman soon, Sen. Panfilo “Ping” M. Lacson said Monday.

Lacson said the additional projects likewise involve the “sharing” of photographs of anomalous infrastructure projects for billing and collection purposes.

“TAGUIG GHOST INFRA PROJECTS UPDATE #5: Before some preacher dismisses “sharing photographs” to bill and collect in Taguig’s anomalous infra projects as an isolated case, there are more of the same in our files. All these and more, including the proof of the money trail will find their way to the Ombudsman soon,” he said in a post on X.

In Filipino: Lacson: Mas Marami Pang Kaso ng ‘Double Billing’ Natuklasan sa Taguig ni Disgrasyadong Ex-SP Cayetano; Ebidensiya Patungo na sa Ombudsman

Continue reading “Lacson: More ‘Double Billing’ Cases Found in Disgraced Ex-SP Cayetano’s Taguig; Evidence Headed to Ombudsman Soon”

Lacson Vows ‘Logical Conclusion’ for Probe into Anomalous Infra Projects in Disgraced Ex-SP Cayetano’s Bailiwick

Sen. Panfilo “Ping” M. Lacson and his team continued pursuing leads over the weekend in their investigation into the anomalous slope protection and drainage projects in Taguig City, the bailiwick of disgraced ex-Senate President Alan Peter Cayetano, as they seek to bring the probe to its “logical conclusion” and hold those responsible accountable.

Lacson stressed that their efforts are driven not by personal motives but by the need to exact accountability.

“WORKING ON A WEEKEND: today, a Saturday, we haven’t slowed down in following up the leads to maintain the momentum gained since we started investigating the anomalous slope protection and drainage projects in Taguig. Our goal is to reach its logical conclusion,” Lacson said on X.

In Filipino: Lacson, Dadalhin sa ‘Logical Conclusion’ ang Imbestigasyon sa Maanomalyang Infra Projects sa Balwarte ni Disgrasyadong Ex-SP Cayetano

Continue reading “Lacson Vows ‘Logical Conclusion’ for Probe into Anomalous Infra Projects in Disgraced Ex-SP Cayetano’s Bailiwick”