At a Glance:
* FB chat among members of Aegis Juris fraternity, regarding the death of ‘Atio’ Castillo
* John Paul Solano’s statement on the hazing death of Atio, given in executive session
* Aegis Juris’ ‘commitment’ to the anti-hazing law
Tag: John Paul Solano
“The undersigned members of the Senate have decided to authorize the Chairmen of the said Committees to make public the testimony of Mr. John Paul Solano given in an executive session as specified in the Senate Rules Governing Inquiries in Aid of Legislation.”
In an interview on DZBB, Sen. Lacson answered questions on:
– the Sept 25 hearing on the fatal hazing of Horacio Castillo III
– what Mark Taguba may reveal at the Blue Ribbon Committee hearing on corruption at the Bureau of Customs
– cashless society to eliminate corruption
– wiretapping of suspected drug personalities
Quotes from the interview…
Continue reading “Interview on DZBB | Sept. 24, 2017”
John Paul Solano, who was linked to the fatal hazing of UST law student Horacio Castillo III, surrendered Friday to Sen. Panfilo Lacson.
– Sen. Lacson turned Solano over to the MPD but expects him to testify at a Senate hearing on the incident on Sept. 25.
– Also, Sen. Lacson appealed to the other frat members linked to the hazing to surrender, as the PNP knows their location.