In an interview, Sen. Lacson answers questions on:
– VAT exemptions in the Philippines
– alleged execution
– DPWH pool funds in the proposed 2018 budget
On Facebook: BoTAX o LipoTAXtion?
Sen. Lacson’s proposals to make the Value-Added Tax simpler, fairer and more efficient.
Continue reading “At a Glance: Making VAT Simpler, Fairer and More Efficient”
In an interview on DZBB, Sen. Lacson answers questions on:
– DPWH claimants named John Doe and Unknown
– Merits of removing exemptions from the VAT
– Pork-like entries in the proposed 2018 budget
– NPAs as ‘terrorist’ group
Quotes from the interview…
Continue reading “Interview on DZBB | Nov. 26, 2017”
Related: Ibaba ang VAT sa 10%
“(N)apaka-narrow nga ng tax base. Parang ngayon lalong mababawasan pa kasi napakanipis na nga, marami pang exempted. Ang tax administration is one thing. Kasi kung maging efficient ang tax administration at mapapalapad ang tax base natin mas maraming makolekta.”