Mr. President, distinguished colleagues, a year ago, we embarked on a journey to realize a decades-old dream of having our own Senate Building. We sealed the deal when this august chamber approved the transfer of the Senate to the Navy Village, Fort Bonifacio, Taguig City.
I stand here today not only with a renewed confidence in that dream, but also with a clearer picture of it, complete, quite literally, with detailed plans.
Continue reading “Update on the Senate’s Relocation | Feb. 4, 2019”
In an interview on DWIZ, Sen. Lacson answered questions on:
– the Isulan bombing and Senate Bill 1956 (Anti-Terrorism Act of 2018)
– pork in the proposed 2019 national budget
– need for government to shift its attention to the economy
– President Duterte’s recent strong statements against possible abuses by China
– timetable of Senate relocation
Quotes from the interview… Continue reading “Interview on DWIZ | Sept. 1, 2018”